Thanks for viewing...

Thank you for coming to visit my new blog. I hope you find it useful in taking Direct Action in your life and our world. Also let's become a community: https://www.edmodo.com/sunnydawnshiner

Sunday, February 10, 2013

CFT Delegates! This weekend our UESF ballot came.....


This weekend our UESF ballot came.

I would be honored to have your UESF vote as alternate to the CFT convention.
Below are the candidates I voted for if you need suggestions .
Matt Bello,Darcy Chan Blackburn, Lita Blanc, Tom edmInster ,Jessica Hobbs, Adrian Johnston, Dennis Kelly, Susan Kitchell ,Elaine Meriweather ,Linda plack ,Betty Robinson Harris, Carolyn Samoa ,Susan Solomon, Sunny Dawn ,Cathy Sullivan, Casey Passemore, Ken Tray

Participate, vote, make your voice heard in our union!

"An honor to be endorsed by PLC yet will continue to harmonize with EDU, T4SJ, and CTA as in the Campaign of 2012," as stated on my ballot as to Why I am a candidate.


No comments:

Post a Comment