Thanks for viewing...

Thank you for coming to visit my new blog. I hope you find it useful in taking Direct Action in your life and our world. Also let's become a community: https://www.edmodo.com/sunnydawnshiner

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Facebook and the Campaign: Make it Happen People!


Hello UESF member or Concerned Citizen,
I got your facebook info. from our site visit to your school and you marked you were interested in getting info. via Facebook.
I hope we will be facebook friends during this election as I will keep you informed in the coming days of the Campaign.
Below are 2 simple things you can do to inform your facebook family and friends.
Join NO on Prop. 32 Campaign:
http://www.facebook.com/events/313534555408611/
Like Yes on 30:
I also have a blog you are welcome to check out for daily updates on Campaign and recommend to family and friends.

Post these sites to your timeline!
Share sites with friends/family.

In Unity,
Sunny Dawn
Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment